
Season's greetings to all! Why Season's Greetings and not Merry Christmas? My wife is Jewish and to be honest, Season's Greetings covers everything from Hanukkah to New Year's Day. I'm lazy...
Urban Meyer is stepping down at Florida? Health and family reasons? There are rumors of heart problems, but I think there may be more here...
Everything seems to be lining up for a big Houston Cougar run in 2010. Sumlin and Keenum will be back and there is better than even chance that there will be a new UH Basketball coach in the fall. Billy Gillespie? I'd take him in a heartbeat...
Gotta give props to SMU and Marshall for stepping up with wins for CUSA in the early bowl games. Southern Miss and UCF...not so much.
If the Mountain West offers UH membership, Mack Rhoades would be a FOOL not to accept. BYU, Utah and TCU have shown the way with big wins over AQ-BCS programs.
Houston's football recruiting has been outstanding. Several local high school Top 100 players are committed to staying here in the Bayou City.
No comments:
Post a Comment